Study in UK
Along with the rest of Europe, the UK is known for its beautiful national parks and mountains. Travelers predominantly from Europe, India, China & USA have been arriving in ever-increasing numbers to buy luxury designer brands of lower prices than they can get their country.
EDUCATION IN UK
The UK is fast emerging as one of the most popular study destinations for education in the world. Recently 2-year post-study work visa in UK expand the opportunities for talented Indian students to build successful careers. There are lots of other factors to choose UK, like unparalleled academic, professional skills with an unforgettable cultural experience.
GOOD REASONS TO STUDY IN UK:
- 2 Year PSW
- Already a huge student base
- Good settlement options with tier 2 sponsors
- Easy & quick visa
- High rate of visa success
UK Qualifications are recognized by employers all over the world. The courses encourage independence, creativity and self- reliance: qualities that employers from around the world look for in potential hires. When making decisions about your future, you may wish to consider the kind of salaries earned by certain professions, the distribution of jobs and vacancies across the UK and other statistics about the current state of the graduate market. UK institutions follow one of the best quality standards in the world. The British government rates Universities, Colleges, and Schools periodically and ranks them between one and five.
UK courses give you the skills, qualifications and connections you need for your chosen career. Every year, thousands of students choose the UK because of the boost it gives to their job prospects:
- The 2013/14 QS World University Rankings found that employers worldwide consider UK graduates among the most ’employable’ – from a global survey of 27,000 graduate employers, five UK universities were ranked in the top 10. (Read more about the results of the QS rankings here).
- UK-educated international graduates achieve markedly higher average salaries than if they had been educated at home (Tracking International Graduate Outcomes, BIS, 2011). UK qualifications are respected and valued by employers worldwide, giving you the edge when you are applying for jobs.
- One of the reasons why employers value UK qualifications is because of the focus on skills for the workplace. The UK ranks second in the world for university-industry collaboration, after Switzerland but ahead of the US (Annual Innovation Report, BIS, 2012).
Many UK courses are designed in partnership with businesses and are taught by industry professionals, so you will gain real experience for your future career. Some courses give you the chance to do a work placement as part of your studies too, working for a business, charity or public sector organization (check your visa status allows you to do this).
- The teaching style in the UK helps you to develop attributes which are in high demand from employers worldwide – attributes such as creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership.
- The UK is exceptionally diverse, with close links to the rest of Europe. By studying in the UK you’ll gain an international perspective, learn about new cultures and socialize with students and teachers from around the world – valuable experience for a career in an international company.
- Many careers require professional qualifications. The UK offers thousands of courses leading to internationally-recognized qualifications in fields such as law, accountancy, medicine, engineering, childcare, teaching, marketing and more, to help you get ahead.
- English language skills are a real boost to your career prospects. The UK is the world’s most popular destination for English language courses, catering for all ages and abilities. On a UK course, you will be immersed in the language and should find that your skills improve rapidly. You can choose courses specializing in business English, or even courses for specific careers, such as English for law, technology or engineering.
- Finding a job can be challenging. At UK schools, colleges and universities, you will find professional career advisers who can help you plan your career, and give you advice on how to look for work, prepare for interviews and write your CV.