Study in Canada
- Canada has been declared as the best country in the World to live in for the last 8 years by United Nations.
- Canada offers free medical services to its Citizens.
- Education up to grade 13 is absolutely free.
- Employment Insurance is offered to a person who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter gets unemployed.
Canada is not only known for it’s picturesque locations, but also for it’s high standard of education. The colleges in Canada are at par with the best known colleges in the World, in terms of the educational programs offered and the facilities provided to the students.
Some Salient Features:
- A Degree or a Diploma from a Canadian Educational Institution is universally recognized for it’s high academic standards.
- Canada is one of the World leaders in Animation & Software Development, Telecommunications, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Mining Technology & Environmental Industry.
- Education in Canada is under the complete jurisdiction of the Provinces.
Geography & Climate
Canada in the North has four distinct seasons, although their arrival times vary across the country. The single most significant factor in climate is latitude.
The official currency of Canada is Canadian Dollar (CAD$).
1 CAD$ = Rs. 50 /- (Approx. as on March. 2016).
Cost of Education & Living
The cost of education in Canada is between CAD $7000-9000 for Undergraduate Courses and between CAD $9000-10000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately CAD $7000-$10000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
The major cities in Canada are Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary.