Checklist for Cyprus
- Applications must be submitted in person. However, for those who reside more than 200 miles (300 kms) from the Consulate, the applications may be submitted by a registered courier, including a registered prepaid self-addressed, special-delivery envelope, for the safe return of the passport and the documents.
- For children under the age of 18 the written consent of both parents is necessary when applying for a visa.
- One duly completed application form, signed by the applicant (or the legal guardian in the case of minors), with 2 passport- sized photographs attached to it signed and at the back by applicants).
- Original passport along with copy of main pages, valid for at least three months after the date of expiration of the visa applied for.
- The visa for the return country must be valid for at least three months after the period of the intended stay.
- Provisional booking( or the Itinerary of travel arrangements, i.e. round-trip ticket with fixed dates) is necessary.
- A Hotel Reservation, confirmed by the hotel manager, is necessary.
- Solid evidence of the last three months that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the intended stay in Cyprus.
- Photocopy of the tax declaration for last three years.